Easter week-end...


A "première" for me in Normandie this easter week-end was to try to draw and paint some landscapes. The watercolors didn't turn out very well, it got all messed up. Usually I just tell myself I "should" paint when I'm in Normandie, but I never get so far. When weather is nice we do other things or time is too short. So, as I said, it was the first time I it turned out a little difficult as the landscape is flat and too green already. Spring has developed greens far too fast this year, global warming is for real with 27 C° at least lately! However it did me good and I'm happy to at last have tried... 

Comments

  1. I like this shadows with lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Geraldo and Maria Antonia!
    M.Antonia, this drawing gives me some ideas to work on and keep in my mind for future landscapes I might do. In fact ideas about the lines and variations of the line work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as always, beautifully delicate handling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment