Drawing Chloé...



I had the pleasure to draw my daughter Chloé in very special conditions today. I had the great honor to be invited to join french artist François Legrand in his studio, while he was painting my daughter.
Strangely enough I didn't feel nervous in this new situation and place, but I had some trouble finding my way drawing. I have done a few workshops and some reading lately which have offered me new understandings. During the session today I felt I must draw and explore more to put in practice what I think I have learned. It didn't surprise me, it's just that I felt it's urgent!! I'm ready for more hard work!!
The drawing here might "have something of her", but I need it to get more structure and underlaying strength. That's what I should work on!
Hopefully Chloé can continue posing for me as she does so very nicely...

Comments

  1. Thank you, but as I said I should work harder... he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. difficile de dessiner les proches; Je sais de quoi je parle. votre fille a un joli visage :). Capter une expression est très difficile. Pour ma part, je m'exerce dès que je peux sur mon carnet auprès de mon entourage. Néanmoins, j'ai toujours plus de mal à faire ma femme.

    Bon courage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment