Drawing marathon...





Drawings from the other day when I was invited to participate in a "drawing marathon"; from 10 am to 10 pm! Mostly long poses which explains this, for me, unusual result. I did "cheat" as I had other obligations in the middle of the day, which gave me break of two or three hours. Nevertheless it was great fun in good company. It also did me good as I hadn't drawn figures much this year. I felt a bit rusty. I hope this will change the coming year and that I will be able to explore drawing more.

Comments

  1. I find those live-model drawing sessions with other artists to be so valuable for my growth as an artist. It's intimidating, and challenging, and yet reaffirming and inspirational, all in the same day! I hope you had a good experience, too. Your drawings are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have loved to do a Life Drawing Marathon! *w*
    Ces dessins sont chouette...
    J’espère que tu vas bien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drawing marathon is great. I still prefer when poses are mixed short and longer rather than only long, unless I can get as active on long as on short which is not the case for now. I'll have to work on it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment