Onions "in the oven"...




Tried to finish up some paintings laying there waiting for me. It's so much easier to start something new and freshly inspiring at the moment, rather than dealing with older stuff in that pile. Anyway, thought I should "finish" this one just to say I to myself I managed to do so. Now, looking at it I see so much I have to train on to get it right. That feels exiting as it feels more reachable now. With some commitment and hard work of course. I like to have plans and projects. My personal projects will be to draw more and bring my watercolors to a higher level. I like sketchy like watercolors, but I also like when they have more textures and depth and I would love to be able to obtain that without messing it up or overworking it.
I would love to paint with oil too soon! Maybe that's what I really feel like :)
Not sure I can manage it all, but I hope 2015 will be full of surprises and not to many complications with other issues. Wish you the same!

Comments

Post a Comment