Stuck...



Just thought I should try out that piece of indian paper again and that I had laying on my desk since months. I'm not convinced of the result, but maybe if I get convinced of my goals in general I'll get somewhere. If I find ONE interesting square centimeter in this painting or another one it could make me keep working and aiming for a goal. I'm stuck! I got to get some work done, get motivated, inspired or recharged with energy and belief again. I got to get to do paintings and drawings from life regularly again as that's the only thing that motivates me; the experience of the sensations observations gives. Painting from pictures could never give those feelings. They can only give training... eventually... but not really either.

Comments

  1. Smiled, thinking how often I find myself in a similar place. Drawing from life really helps..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment